[poppler] xpdf 3.04 is out

jose.aliste at gmail.com jose.aliste at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 05:04:10 PDT 2014

but if implementations are similar? do we prefer ours because of copyright?
or do we want to give "some priority" to the original xpdf so it will be
easier to merge in the future?

about difficulty, I realized it was more difficult that I thought at the
begining, so it changed my mind. I still want to merge things that would be
useful for us (soc project), but that would be my effort and not part of
soc.

Greetings