[poppler] poppler-dump

Marco ctxspi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:25:45 PDT 2014

Hi Albert

Command 'pdftotext -layout filename.pdf -' it is the same if I use
physical_layout in my small program, but if I have a pdf file with text
into tables (I am sorry for my bad description), and I use command
'pdftotext filename.pdf -', it  give a results that I cannot display using
'raw_order_layout' or 'physical_layout' in my program.

--
E' meglio coltivare GNU/Linux... tanto Windows si pianta da solo!!