[poppler] (no subject)

Marco ctxspi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:40:39 PDT 2014

Hi

Finally I have written small program (thanks to your indications) that
using pdftotext.cc code (version poppler-0.24.5) to read pdf file ad use
'doc = new PDFDoc(str, ownerPW, userPW);' in place of the 'doc =
PDFDocFactory().createPDFDoc(*fileName, ownerPW, userPW); to make new
document'.

It work fine but, if I read more pdf with large size in same running
process it use lot of system memory and for one hundred of files pdf it
comes to busy hundred of MB of ram.

I released all memory into my program (valgrind only give warnings outside
of my code) but problem persist.

I have also readed that fontconfig can be cause of these problems but, can
I disable fontconfig in poppler?

Do you know another solution?

Greetings

Marco