[poppler] double free or corruption,

Pieter van der Eems p.van.der.eems at interactiveblueprints.nl
Tue Aug 18 06:27:16 PDT 2015

Hi,

Not sure who to contact but we have a pdf that crashes pdftoppm when
setting -r to 150. It works fine when set to another value (tried: 75,
300, 149,151).

Error: *** Error in `pdftoppm': double free or corruption (out):
0x00007fa89997f6c0 ***

Full commandline:  pdftoppm -cropbox -f 0 -l 0 -r 150  <pdf> <output>

Tried it with poppler 0.24.1,  0.24.5, and 0.35
We get the same error when we open the pdf with xpdf.
(evince has no problem with the pdf).

I did not include the PDF because I'm not sure if I may include the
PDF (company policy, mailinglist policy).

Met vriendelijke groet,
Pieter van der Eems
Interactive Blueprints