[poppler] [RFC] Extend regtest framework to track performance

Adam Reichold adam.reichold at t-online.de
Wed Dec 30 16:20:06 PST 2015

Hello again,

Am 31.12.2015 um 01:11 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> El Thursday 31 December 2015, a les 00:58:10, Adam Reichold va escriure:
>> Hello again,
>>
>> Am 31.12.2015 um 00:21 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>>> El Wednesday 30 December 2015, a les 20:00:17, Ihar Filipau va escriure:
> escriure:

>> Do you refer to the numbers provided by the patch or to manually running
>> e.g. pdftoppm? If you refer to the patch, which iteration counts did you
>> use?
>
> Just test-poppler-qt4

I think this is to be expected and the reason why the patch uses a
configurable number of warm-up and measurement iterations. The actual
value of these parameters is probably something that needs to be
determined by experimentation, but AFAIK repeated measurements should
handle this kind of variation.

Best regards, Adam.