[poppler] cpp/poppler-page-renderer.cpp poppler/GlobalParams.cc poppler/GlobalParams.h poppler/PSOutputDev.cc poppler/PSOutputDev.h poppler/SplashOutputDev.cc poppler/SplashOutputDev.h qt4/src qt5/src utils/pdftohtml.cc utils/pdftoppm.cc utils/pdftop

William Bader williambader at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 03:54:32 PST 2015

Adam, your patches to remove the duplicate parsing code work for me.  I tested pdftoppm on a multi-page pdf with and without -j. Regards, William
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 09:01:57 +0100
From: adam.reichold at t-online.de
To: poppler at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: [poppler] cpp/poppler-page-renderer.cpp poppler/GlobalParams.cc poppler/GlobalParams.h poppler/PSOutputDev.cc poppler/PSOutputDev.h poppler/SplashOutputDev.cc poppler/SplashOutputDev.h qt4/src qt5/src utils/pdftohtml.cc utils/pdftoppm.cc utils/pdftops.cc

Hello,

concerning only the pdftoppm changes: Maybe we could parse the two
flags earlier and only once, but store them at module scope, c.f.
attached patch.

Best regards, Adam.