[poppler] Czech characters are not appeared in Okular, Evince after filling form line of PDF

yullaw at mageia.cz yullaw at mageia.cz
Sat Jan 24 12:16:59 PST 2015

Dne 2015-01-24 19:07, William Bader napsal:
> Other people have said that it is a known bug. Out of curiosity, do
> you have poppler-data http://poppler.freedesktop.org/ [2] installed?

Yes, I do.

> The build errors show the warning "g++: warning: /usr/lib64/: linker
> input file unused because linking not done".
>
> I think that your configure line "LC_ALL=C ./configure
> LIBOPENJPEG_LIBS=/usr/lib64/ LIBOPENJPEG_CFLAGS=/usr/lib64/" is not
> right.
>
> The LIBS should be link options and CFLAGS should be compile options,
> so LIBOPENJPEG variables should be something like
> "LIBOPENJPEG_CFLAGS=-I/usr/include/openjpeg-1.5
> LIBOPENJPEG_LIBS='-L/usr/lib64/ -lopenjpeg' ", for example.
>
> "JPEG2000Stream.cc:44:3: error: 'opj_dinfo_t' does not name a type"
> without a preceding warning on the include for <openjpeg.h> could mean
> that you need to build a newer version of openjpeg or that
> LIBOPENJPEG_CFLAGS needs a -I option to specify the location of the C
> includes for the correct version of the package.
>
> William

Thank you for explanation of the compilation, I tried the command
./configure LIBOPENJPEG_CFLAGS=-I/usr/include/openjpeg-1.5
LIBOPENJPEG_LIBS='-L/usr/lib64/ -lopenjpeg', but then make has been
failed.

The compilation is not important now, I would like to report a bug about
missing Czech characters filled in PDF form and we need some solution
for it. This is the most important. Otherwise Okular, Evince etc. we
can't use. Only Acrobat Reader, but support is stopped for Linux users.