[poppler] Proppler-Util support for Redhat based servers.

Aruna Udayanga Tebel aruna at orangehrm.us.com
Wed Mar 11 21:50:09 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I am not sure whether this is the correct place to raise this question, so
I highly value if you can direct me to proper place. I just wanted to know
whether the command "pdfimages" which comes with poppler-utils, is
available in Redhat based servers by default? Or should it be installed
manually?

I am developing a PHP application which makes use of this command. As I am
going to host it in a Redhat based server I have to make sure whether it
supports or not. Thank you!

--

*Aruna Tebel**Software Engineer - Intern* |* O**range**HRM* *Inc*..
0115-350-525 | 29/15A Visaka Road, Colombo 04, Sri Lanka.