[poppler] Actual master

klaatu klaatu at rocketship.com
Sun Apr 10 18:20:48 UTC 2016

Thomas Freitag <thomas.freitag.bbr <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Sorry, forget it!
>
> Just had to run ./autogen.sh again, that did the trick. It's so long ago
> that I called it the last time that I forgot. I'm getting old :-D
>
> Cheers,
> Thomas
>
> Am 03.03.2016 um 17:13 schrieb Thomas Freitag:
> > Hi folks!
> >
> > After updating my poppler sources today I can't compile anymore:
> >
> > make[2]: Verzeichnis »/home/thomas/poppler/utils« wird betreten
> >   CXX    pdfdetach.o
> >   CXXLD  pdfdetach
> > ../poppler/.libs/libpoppler.so: undefined reference to
> > `SignatureInfo::setSigningTime(long)'
> > ../poppler/.libs/libpoppler.so: undefined reference to
> > `FlateEncoder::FlateEncoder(Stream*)'
> > ../poppler/.libs/libpoppler.so: undefined reference to
> > `SignatureInfo::SignatureInfo()'
> > ../poppler/.libs/libpoppler.so: undefined reference to
> > `SignatureInfo::~SignatureInfo()'
> > collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
> >
> > Reason for it seems to be that there are now dependencies to
> > SignatureInfo.cc in poppler-dir, but the Makefile there doesn't
> > compile it.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Thomas

Hiya

I'm also getting this undefined reference, using the source

poppler-0.42.0.tar.xz

downloaded from the site today 10 April 2016

also a secondary issue, openjpeg-version.2.1.tar.gz is installed (slackware
14.0, kernel 3.8.2), but poppler ./configure claims it isn't.  that was
skipped/ignored, after some fruitless time attempting a resolution.  but
then the compile failed on the undefined reference.

smiles

Making all in utils
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/Downloads/gimp/poppler-0.42.0/utils'
  CXX      parseargs.lo
  CXXLD    libparseargs.la
  CXX      pdfdetach.o
  CXXLD    pdfdetach
../poppler/.libs/libpoppler.so: undefined reference to
`NSS_CMSSignerInfo_Verify'
make[2]: *** [pdfdetach] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root