[poppler] Problem using pdftohtml utility

Gaup Børre borre.gaup at uit.no
Tue Feb 2 16:49:47 CET 2016

On 2016-02-02 12:17, Balbir Kumar wrote:
Hi all,

I compiled and install poppler-0.39.0 as per the instruction. By default header files went int \usr\local\include and lib files went into \usr\local\lib.
pdftohtml is installed in \usr\local\bin. Now when I tried to run pdftohtml it gives following error. pdftohtml: error while loading shared libraries: libpoppler.so.58:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. Though libpoppler.so.58 is present in \usr\local\lib. Please help me.

When running into these kinds of problems, I run:
sudo ldconfig -v

Thanks,
-Balbir Kumar

Børre Gaup