[poppler] Lines in images get from pdftoppm overlapped

William Bader williambader at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 03:46:34 UTC 2016

pdftops wrongline.pdf ; gs wrongline.ps
gives the gs diagnostic "Error: /nocurrentpoint in --rmoveto--", so the problem is more than just pdftoppm.
The generated postscript around the location that gs reports is
/F224_0 9.48 Tf
(\033)
[5.17608
0] Tj
1.59464 TJm
"W" is defined as { clip newpath }, which clears the current point, and then the Tj fails. I think that it is missing a "Td" before the "Tf" to set the current point.
William