[poppler] Error: Couldn't find a font for 'Helvetica'

LOPEZ OLIVIER OLIVIER.LOPEZ at soreel.com
Thu May 19 07:12:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm using poppler in my application for reading pdf.
I've taking a libpoppler-qt4.dll that I found in internet, however when I using it and read pdf with Helvetica I've this message error :
"Error: Couldn't find a font for 'Helevtica '"
I use qt4 in my application.
I did not succed to compil the source of poppler for having my own libpoppler-qt4.dll.
I ask you  if you have a recent libpoppler-qt4.dll with implementation of helevetica.

Thank you for your answer, and poppler is awesome.

Lopez olivier