[poppler] R: Hello

Jason Crain jason at aquaticape.us
Fri Apr 21 14:46:40 UTC 2017

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 03:34:12PM +0200, Amila Fernando wrote:
> Thank you very much for answering,
>
> I still have to reveal the code even if I'm based on the poppler code but
> not completely but modifying it? And if I add new code to it, I can keep
> them hidden?

Please keep the mailing list in cc.

Any code that is considered a derivative work has to be shared under a
GPL license.  This includes modifications and additions.

There are far better summaries of the GPL on the internet than I can
provide so please read those and read the GPL license itself if you need
more specific information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_General_Public_License
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html

And the licenses: