[poppler] hyperlinks not clickable

Petr Vanek petr at linuks.cz
Thu Feb 23 23:19:44 UTC 2017

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 7:33 PM, jose.aliste at gmail.com
<jose.aliste at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Petr,
>
> Please submit a bug in GNOME's bugzilla product:evince. Although I think
> it's very unlikely to be implemented.... (not enough devs working on evince
> atm)

Hi José,

actually i did before and I will try again but debian bugtracker
didn't like me today, see below or perhaps something went wrong on my
side, Anyways, will retry :)

Your message didn't have a Package: line at the very first line of the
mail body (part of the pseudo-header), or didn't have a Package: line
at all. Unfortunatly, this means that your message has been ignored
completely.

Without this information we are unable to categorise or otherwise deal
with your problem report. Please _resubmit_ your report to
submit at bugs.debian.org and tell us which package the
report is for. For help, check out
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting.

> from: Albert Astals Cid
> What do you mean it doesn't allow you to enter any bug?

Hi Albert,

I made an account today but there wasn't poppler category on
bugs.freedesktop.org (there were other categories), i tried to
force-feed it via
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=poppler but
it said "Sorry, either the product poppler does not exist or you
aren't authorized to enter a bug into it. "

cheers

Petr