[poppler] hyperlinks not clickable

Jason Crain jason at aquaticape.us
Fri Feb 24 00:24:28 UTC 2017

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:19:44AM +0100, Petr Vanek wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 7:33 PM, jose.aliste at gmail.com
> <jose.aliste at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please submit a bug in GNOME's bugzilla product:evince. Although I think
> > it's very unlikely to be implemented.... (not enough devs working on evince
> > atm)
>
> actually i did before and I will try again but debian bugtracker
> didn't like me today, see below or perhaps something went wrong on my
> side, Anyways, will retry :)

GNOME's bugzilla is at https://bugzilla.gnome.org.  For feature requests
like this I recommend submitting it to GNOME instead of Debian because
it's not something that can just be fixed in the Debian packaging.

And yes, Debian's bug tracker is tricky.  It's what happens when you
base a bug tracker completely on email.

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/ is for LibreOffice.  There is a
poppler product listed on https://bugs.freedesktop.org/.