[poppler] how to contribute my patch on pdfseparate documentation?

Leonard MICHELET leonard.michelet at smile.fr
Sat Jul 15 14:49:11 UTC 2017

Hello I used pdfseparate for the first time today and I would like
to contribute some details to the documentation, about the PDF pattern.

Because the %d required when extracting several pages can be, in fact,
any printf numberformat. I tried with %02d in order to have all my page
in correct order, and it worked. So I would like to add this information
to the documentation.

I cloned the repo, did the commit, but now I
don't really know how I should proceed :-)

Thank you and sorry for my
english

 LĂ©onard Michelet.