[poppler] cmake issues

Adrian Johnson ajohnson at redneon.com
Mon Sep 4 22:44:56 UTC 2017

On 05/09/17 06:39, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dilluns, 4 de setembre de 2017, a les 7:52:39 CEST, Adrian Johnson va escriure:
>> On 04/09/17 06:12, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>>> El diumenge, 3 de setembre de 2017, a les 14:24:16 CEST, Adrian Johnson va
>>>
>>> escriure:

>>> That's a really weird patch, cna you tell me exactly how is your setup so
>>> can try reproducing the problem you have?
>>
>> Attached is a script to reproduce it. It downloads and installs the
>> latest cairo development snapshot to a custom prefix. Then patches
>> poppler to use the new API in this version of cairo and tries to build it.
>
> Another fix is using this patch.

That works. Although I thought I tried that before. Probably also needs
freetype listed as I sometimes build freetype from git.

> Seems less bad than the last one you sent (which tbh i didn't undestand at all), no?

I was trying to avoid listing both "-lcairo" and /path/to/my/libcairo.so
in the linker command line. FindCairo.cmake was using find_library to
get the absolute path while FindGTK.cmake was not.