[poppler] cmake and static binaries

William Bader williambader at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:40:31 UTC 2017

Thanks, that worked!

I ran 'ldd' on both pdftops executables, and the executable I compiled yesterday with autotools has one additional library compared to the one I built now with cmake: libjbig

Is that a problem? I reran the autotools build and grep for jbig didn't find anything in configure or the makefiles, but ldd pdftops still shows it.

Regards, William