[poppler] gitlab instance created

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Aug 20 20:33:15 UTC 2018

El dilluns, 20 d’agost de 2018, a les 20:58:19 CEST, Oliver Sander va escriure:
> Hi Albert,
>
> that's great news.  I was really hoping for this migration to happen soon.
>
> I'm eager to try a merge request, but I think you have to add me to the project
> and explicitly give me the right to do so.  Could you, please?  My login is 'sander'.

That doesn't make any sense, and if it is like that the whole setup is stupid.

Why would the system me to manually approve people so they can propose code?

Anyhow i can't do any admin stuff since for some reason i've two accounts there and the one i have password for is not the one that is powerful.