[poppler] Help Required - libpoppler-qt5 renderToImage()

Narayanan Krishnamurthy narayanan.krish2006 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 15:39:22 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I'm using libpoppler-qt5 to print a slip using QPrinter. I'm running my
application on Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit PC and Qt-5.8.

I'm displaying a html page using QWebEngineView. This html page contains
text and image. I need to print this page with QPrinter with custom paper
size ~ 71mmx73mm. I'm doing following steps before printing :

   1.

   Converting the html contents to pdf using libpoppler's printTopdf().
   2.

   Rendering the pdf pages into QImage using lbpoppler's renderToImage().

Issue I'm facing:

When I print the page using QPrinter, the font size of the rendered text
(as I said before, the html page has both text and image) is small, but the
rendered image from html looks alright.

Kindly help and let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

Thanks,

Nara