[poppler] how to reflect "hyperlinks" in PDF to TextOutputDev?

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Sat Dec 22 10:04:40 UTC 2018

Dear Leonard,

Thank you for the sample of Tagged PDF!
I found that pdftohtml can extract hyperlink from Tagged PDF and (non-tagged) PDF.

--

TextOutputDev has an internal switch "doHTML" which controls Annot handling
if it's true. It is set to false by default, but it could be switched by

Should I request the merge of some code in HtmlOutputDev to TextOutputDev,
or, request the inclusion of HtmlOutputDev into poppler/ tree?

Regards,
mpsuzuki