[poppler] Example travis configuration file for poppler

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Feb 12 21:57:33 UTC 2018

El dilluns, 12 de febrer de 2018, a les 16:03:35 CET, Jeroen Ooms va escriure:
> We have been working on a .travis configuration file to automatically
> test poppler feature branches on various linux and osx configurations.
> Perhaps this may be interesting to other poppler users as well.
>
> The example ".travis.yml" file can be copied from:
> https://github.com/jeroen/poppler/blob/travis/.travis.yml (example
> results: https://travis-ci.org/jeroen/poppler). Github users can
> active the CI up by adding the .travis.yml file to the root of the
> poppler source directory, and then login to travis.com and activate
> the switch for the poppler source repository.

I don't think promoting a non free platform on the official poppler repository
makes sense.

I'm running travis on my non official poppler mirror
https://travis-ci.org/tsdgeos/poppler_mirror
as you obviously know since you're using my packages.

I'll see if i adopt your mac parts.

> If there is sufficient interest, we can explore additional travis
> targets for other platforms, compilers, sanitizers, etc. Large
> projects like libcurl [1] and gdal [2] extensively use travis in the
> development process. It may be useful to use this for the official
> https://github.com/freedesktop/poppler repository.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT REPOSITORY? Who is pushing there? I'll ask the
freedesktop people.

This is not our repository, our repository is
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler