[poppler] Patch in progress - looking for annotation related unit test data

Patrick Golden ptgolden0 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 16:44:27 UTC 2018

> Nice project, poppler functionality brought to JS. Are there upstream
> projects using this already?

No, not yet- this is the first time I've publicly mentioned it :). It's
one of the bases for the the project I will be forming my dissertation
around [1].

 > If you create more sometime, I'd be interested.

I have not yet implemented extracting annotations beyond stamps,
highlights, underlines, and comments. As I add more types, I'll generate
more test cases and ping you when I do.

I look forward to seeing the progress of your new patch. I'm not much of
a C++ programmer, but I will help if I can.

Best,
Patrick

[1] https://github.com/ptgolden/florilegia