[poppler] FoFiType1::parse a line has more than 255 characters

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 2 18:32:45 UTC 2018

El divendres, 29 de juny de 2018, a les 15:13:11 CEST, Matthias Erich Popp va
escriure:
> Hallo

Hi

> I  have this error with pdfimages. With version
> 0.63, 0.65 and 0.66.  The PDF is from the German bank
> ING DIBA .
>
> pdfimages  -png
>  Girokonto_5426143068_Kontoauszug_20180601.pdf 0

You will need to send us a pdf so we can reproduce the problem. Since i guess
you don't want to publicly share your bank pdf file you will need to find one
that is not confidential and then open a bug in the poppler bug tracker at
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=poppler