[poppler] pdftotext font information

thomas.karthe at daimler.com thomas.karthe at daimler.com
Fri May 25 07:46:10 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I am using pdftohtml (poppler-0.64.0) with options -xml -fontfullname to extract text with font information.

This works perfect, when all fonts have different size.

If there are two fonts with same size but of different family, only the first font is reported.

Without option -fontfullname, all fonts are reported with family "Times".

Any chance to get this fixed?

Kind regards

Thomas