[poppler] Remove HtmlFont::pos and always track a font name [pdftohtml]

thomas.karthe at daimler.com thomas.karthe at daimler.com
Tue Oct 2 12:34:56 UTC 2018

Hello all,

the fix from Adam Reichold is working for me on poppler 0.68.0 (by substituting source files) but it is no longer compiling on 0.69.0
I tested it successfully with several documents. All used fonts were reported correctly.
It even gave me some explanation where MS Word is doing strange things with some fonts when exporting docx to PDF (new font appearing in exported PDF document, ...).

I request to merge this helpful correction to the official poppler utils.

Kind regards
Thomas