[poppler] Help Required - libpoppler-qt5 renderToImage()

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Tue Sep 4 13:04:10 UTC 2018

Hi Nara,

I can't really comment on whether your approach is a good one.  In any case
you may want to try find out at which step in your pipeline the problem
gets introduced.  Is the output of printTopdf still correct?  If yes,
is the output of renderToImage still correct?  And it would help if you
could post a (very) small test program that demonstrates your problem.

Best,
Oliver