[poppler] building 0.68 and 0.69

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Sep 24 18:01:24 UTC 2018

El dilluns, 24 de setembre de 2018, a les 14:26:21 CEST, Valerio Messina va escriure:
> hi,
> I'm trying to build the 0.69 on Ubuntu.
> I got this error in 'build $ cmake ..' phase:

> -- The imported target "openjpip_local" references the file
>     "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libopenjpip_local.a"
> but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:
> * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
> * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
> * The installation package was faulty and contained
>     "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/openjpeg-1.5/OpenJPEGTargets.cmake"
> but not all the files it references.
>
> -- The imported target "openjpip_server" references the file
>     "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libopenjpip_server.a"
> but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:
> * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
> * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
> * The installation package was faulty and contained
>     "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/openjpeg-1.5/OpenJPEGTargets.cmake"
> but not all the files it references.
>
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:207 (message):
>    Install libopenjpeg2 before trying to build poppler.  You can also decide
>    to use the internal unmaintained JPX decoder or none at all.
>
> so files:
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libopenjpip_local.a
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libopenjpip_server.a
> are missing.
> In what package are supposed to be those files?

in the openjp packages, if they are not there, it means the ubuntu packages are broken.

Open a bug in their tracker.

FWIW this is how the arch linux people fixed their package
https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/trunk?h=packages/openjpeg2&id=1dab13cb0449da1f62157475a0350b86dc4e0369