[poppler] Fwd: splashModeDeviceN8 in two switch

Thomas Freitag thomas.freitag.bbr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:00:19 UTC 2019

This is more or less a guess, i can't look at the source code in the
moment, but as far as i remember the sizeof(SplashColor) is just use to
setup the paint color, the SplashBitmap has the number of bytes fitting to
the splashMode. Or not? I will have a look, too, probably next week.

Cheers,
Thomas

Adam Reichold <adam.reichold at t-online.de> schrieb am Do., 25. Apr. 2019,
16:08: