[poppler] Poppler 0.76.1 released

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Apr 30 22:32:05 UTC 2019

Made a quick interim release since a big regression regarding annotations hit the Qt5 frontend.

Note this release also includes the constexpr change for mul table calculation so doesn't compile with gcc 4.9 anymore (no idea when it starts working, we know it works with gcc 5.4 which is the oldest gcc in our CI)

Available from
http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-0.76.1.tar.xz

The tarball is signed at http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-0.76.1.tar.xz.sig with my key
http://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCA262C6C83DE4D2FB28A332A3A6A4DB839EAA6D7

Release 0.76.1:
        core:
         * Make the mul tables be calculated at compile time with constexpr.
         * splash: Fix compile with SPLASH_CMYK enabled
         * Some typo fixing in error messages

        qt5:
         * Fix regression in annotation handling

        build system:
         * Fix some typos in build system output and comments

This release was brought to you by Albert Astals Cid, Oliver Sander, William Bader

Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.