[poppler] Cairo and glib Merge Requests

Stephen Gaito stephen at perceptisys.co.uk
Mon Dec 30 19:57:36 UTC 2019

Hello,

Both Cairo and hence, I think, gLib are central to the pdf2htmlEX tool
which I am currently working hard on keeping working.

( The main project is at: https://github.com/pdf2htmlEX/pdf2htmlEX )

( My active development fork is at:
https://github.com/stephengaito/pdf2htmlEX ).

What would it take to keep both Cairo and gLib part of Poppler?

Regards,

Stephen Gaito