[poppler] How to specify format of output numbering?

Abigaile Johannesburg abij at tuta.io
Fri Jan 11 16:50:38 UTC 2019

Dear mpsuzuki,

Thank you for quoting the source file regarding numbering scheme.  When you say

"good syntax to specify numbering format, if possible, which is already used by poppler'suser interfaces."

does that mean there is a way to specify numbering format already?

Thanks,
Abi

Jan 10, 2019, 12:49 AM by mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp: