[poppler] PDF 2.0 Spec (answer from FSFE)

Germán Poo-Caamaño gpoo at gnome.org
Sun Mar 10 11:55:06 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2019-03-05 at 16:27 +0000, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> Another organization option that is already a Class A liaison with
> ISO is the PDF Association (http://www.pdfa.org).

Liaison is the one that fits better for non-profits organizations.
However, that does not grant access to the ISO drafts.

Individual or Observer membership would be a straightforward mechanism
to obtain access to the ISO drafts. I am leaning to Observer because is
for organizations. I expect that would cost us around €750/year because
I assume that KDE ev and/or GOME Foundation are small size
organizations. Otherwise, we can try to get either organization to fund
some developers as individuals.

Here the details and costs:
https://www.pdfa.org/member-benefits/

--