[poppler] PDF to PNG conversion

Allan Jensen poppler654 at allanid.com
Mon Sep 2 19:37:49 UTC 2019

Hi Oliver,

>> Where do I find the step-by-step instructions on how to compile poppler on Linux (x64)?
> in the file INSTALL that is part of the poppler sources.

Ok, I see a bit there. Unfortunately my knowledge on compiling is very limited so I don't know how
to deal with the errors I get. I install cmake and make on my Debian installation but get the error
"No CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER could be found." Even if I knew how to fix that I wouldn't be surprised there
will be other errors with dependency issues and what not..

>> Or if there is a place I can download an already compiled executable that would be even better...
> Pre-compiled poppler binaries come with pretty much any Linux distribution,
> does that help?  If not, can you explain in more detail what you need?

I do find it in the Amazon Linux distribution I'm using on my AWS instance, but it's version 0.26! I
need the latest version...

Regards,
Allan Jensen