[poppler] About possibility to create a TOC for PDF documents

Andy Sardina andysardina22 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 14:01:09 UTC 2019

  Foxit Reader doesn't create the outline automatically, but it gives the
possibility to the user to create it. Please, take a look at the short
video I have attached.
That's the type of behavior I will like to have in Okular, but to be able
to do it, I think that Poppler needs to be able to store the outline in the
PDF file.

 Swedish Fairy Tales.mp4
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ADdebIeWX5zdaKe7IMKIM6r-94Sryv-0/view?usp=drive_web>