[poppler] One question of popler usage

shinichi.yoshinaga at brother.co.jp shinichi.yoshinaga at brother.co.jp
Fri Sep 18 06:06:33 UTC 2020

Dear Developers of popler,

Thank you for your product , nice function of popler.
This is Shinichi Yoshinaga, belonging Brother Industry.
I’m working as a soft engineer.

I have one question.
The question is regarding usage limit to process of popler…?
The occasion is when I use popler through python library
(the library name is “pdf2Image”).
When the processed number reaches 600,
always, the process stop.
The error message is “out of memory”.
But, even if I change the PC with high spec,
same error occur when the processed number reaches 600.

I doubt if popler has a usage limitation.
If you know about that, do you mind to teach me the detail.

Best regards,
Thanks,

Shinichi Yoshinaga(soft engineer , Develop Center)
Brother Industry , LTD

ブラザー工業株式会社 開発センター
ソフト技術開発部 4グループ
吉永 信一 (Yoshinaga Shinichi)