[poppler] Why poppler, which supports tagged PDFs, doesn't recognize some of the tags as a whole?

Denis Bitouzé denis.bitouze at univ-littoral.fr
Thu Jun 24 14:57:29 UTC 2021

Le 24/06/21 à 10h44, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :

> That would be a question for the Evince developers (some of them are
> on this is i guess so you may still get an answer).

Sorry to having been confusing here: the trouble arises with all the
poppler based PDF viewer on my Linux box: Evince 3.38.1, Okular 20.12.0,
Zathura 0.4.7.

> The fact that poppler has facilities to "see" the contents of tagged
> pdf doesn't mean that evince is using them.

I'm sorry, I don't know anything to `poppler` and don't know how to
check if the troubles comes from it or from the viewers based on it. Is
there a way to check this?

Cheers.
--
Denis