[poppler] Poppler 22.05.0 released

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue May 3 21:10:01 UTC 2022

Available from
http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-22.05.0.tar.xz

The tarball is signed at http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-22.05.0.tar.xz.sig with my key
http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCA262C6C83DE4D2FB28A332A3A6A4DB839EAA6D7

Release 22.05.0:
core:
 * Annotations: Make sure we embed fonts for the FreeText annots
 * Forms: Make sure we embedd fonts as needed
 * Signatures: Make sure we embed the needed fonts
 * CairoOutputDev: color type 3 fonts
 * fix two bugs in multiline find_text()
 * code improvements

utils:
 * pdftotext: added TSV mode
 * HtmlOutputDev: don't use png.h

cpp:
 * Use time_t for time
 * Add page_transition::durationReal

qt:
 * Pass leftFontSize down to `FormWidgetSignature::signDocumentWithAppearence`

This release was brought to you by Adrian Johnson, Albert Astals Cid, Alexander Sulfrian, Luis Landeiro, Nelson Benítez León, Pablo Rodríguez and everyone else that filed bugs or helped with code reviews :)

Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.