[poppler] Poppler 23.01.0 released

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jan 1 12:37:11 UTC 2023

Available from http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-23.01.0.tar.xz

The tarball is signed at http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-23.01.0.tar.xz.sig with my key
https://pgp.surfnet.nl/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCA262C6C83DE4D2FB28A332A3A6A4DB839EAA6D7

Release 23.01.0:
core:
 * PDFDoc::sign: Fix crash if font can't be found
 * PDFDoc::sign: Try Arial to sign if Helvetica isn't found
 * FoFiType1::parse: Be more flexible parsing the encoding content. Issue #1324
 * Gfx::opBeginMarkedContent: Support Span with Name. Issue #1327
 * Splash: Avoid color issues due to implicit rounding
 * Splash: Fix crash on malformed file.
 * CairoOutputDev: Ignore text rendering mode for type3 fonts
 * Remove unused FoFiType1::load function

build system:
 * Increase minimum required versions of several dependencies
 * Improve include path handling

qt6:
 * Use less deprecated functions

This release was brought to you by Albert Astals Cid, Thomas Freitag, Zachary Travis and everyone else that filed bugs or helped with code reviews :)

Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.

P.S: Yes, I'm aware I'm a bit behind in answering to some MRs
P.P.S: Happy 2023