[poppler] Poppler 23.05.0 released

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue May 2 20:37:21 UTC 2023

Available from http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-23.05.0.tar.xz

The tarball is signed at http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-23.05.0.tar.xz.sig with my key
https://pgp.surfnet.nl/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCA262C6C83DE4D2FB28A332A3A6A4DB839EAA6D7

Release 23.05.0:
        core:
         * Fix crash when filling some forms
         * Set SigFlags when signing unsigned signature
         * Add some infrastructure code to support multiple signing backends
         * Fix potential stack overflow in PostScriptFunction::parseCode
         * Fix some minor uninitialised memory reads

This release was brought to you by Albert Astals Cid, Nicolas Fella, Oliver Sander, Sune Vuorela
 and everyone else that filed bugs or helped with code reviews :)

Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.

P.S: Yes, I'm aware I'm a bit behind in following up some MRs, more reviewers are always welcome