issue with signature validation

Sune Stolborg Vuorela sune at vuorela.dk
Sat Jun 22 17:51:52 UTC 2024

On Saturday, June 22, 2024 3:03:18 PM CEST Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
> I guess signature verification is rejected because of SHA1.

I'm quite sure we don't actively reject SHA1 in neither of the signature
backends.

> If you allow me a suggestion (I can provide an MR myself), please
> consider another message.

I will at least review it if you create it. Note: I cannot approve it.

/Sune

--
I didn’t stop pretending when I became an adult, it’s just that when I was a
kid I was pretending that I fit into the rules and structures of this world.