[Portland] Portland wiki

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Dec 12 02:07:10 EET 2005

Hi,

I just tried to edit http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/PortlandIntegrationTasks
but it is an immutable page.

Please someone with enough karma add:

o Multimedia
-- How to play some simple sound?
-- How to control the volumne/mute?
-- How to play a video?
-- How to do notification in an accessable manner?

o Fax
-- How to send a facsimile?

o Telephony
-- Is there an equivalent to TAPI?
-- many TAPI functions....

o Instant messageing
-- How to send an instant message?
-- How to find out the nick name?

o Help Viewer System
-- How to integrate ISV contents in desktop help system?
-- What can I expect to be displayable by the help system?

o Groupware/PIM
-- How to add a new event?
-- How to set an alarm?
-- How to add a new contact?
-- How to add a todo item?
-- How to add a note?

o Desktop
-- How to make a sreenshot of the desktop?
-- How to make a sreenshot of the current window?
-- How to make a sreenshot of some region?

o Keyboard
-- How to find out which hotkeys/keyboard shortcuts are in use?
-- How to register my own hotkeys/keyboard shortcuts?

o Credentials
-- How to make use of the desktops wallet/keyring?
-- How to access ssh agent?
-- How to obtain X11 crendetials?
-- How to integrate with gpg?

Yours,