[Portland] In process? Out of process? And more...

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Dec 21 09:25:54 EET 2005

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 00:08, Dan Kegel wrote:
> - thumbnailer (wait, is http://jens.triq.net/thumbnail-spec/ a fdo
> standard yet, or gnome only?)

IIRC the only thing we don't support in that spec is the read-only local
repositories (e.g. for cd-roms that ship their own thumbnails). i had a patch
to close up that hole, but never found time to create a readonly media that i
could test with and then at somepoint lost the patch in the jungle that is my
storage... i should probably redo that and test it.

(side gripe: too many of these specs don't provide test data)

--
Aaron J. Seigo