[Portland] SuSE's xdg-menu

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Mon Jun 12 23:03:36 PDT 2006

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Although it is rather
inconvenient that we will have to change the name, it's nice to have
caught this before an actual release :-}

Let's vote on the new name:

+1 from me for renaming xdg-menu / xdg-desktop to
xdg-desktop-menu / xdg-desktop-icon

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman