[Portland] SuSE's xdg-menu

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Fri Jun 16 00:16:34 PDT 2006

Ok, for beta1 I have changed the names to:

   xdg-desktop-menu: command line tool for installing desktop menu items

   xdg-desktop-icon: command line tool for installing icons to the
desktop

   xdg-icon-resource: command line tool for installing icon resources

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman