[Portland] Repository needed

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu Mar 2 02:55:34 EET 2006

On Monday 27 February 2006 22:55, Bastian, Waldo wrote:
> Repository is available at http://cvs.freedesktop.org/portland/portland
> once the website updates.
>
> Anonymous access with:
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freedesktop.org:/cvs/portland co portland
>
> Actual code still needs to be checked in.
>
> If you want write access, please follow the instructions on
> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountRequests

 Ok, my code is in /cvs/portland/dapi . It's not the original tarball posted,
I've already done changes like separating the kde code to a kde/ subdir (the
generator is still there though, but I've simply committed the generated
files too). File BUILD has build instructions. I've also done some internal
and API changes, it's now possible to e.g. have async replies while doing a
sync call. I'll post an update on this here but now I need to get some
sleep ;).

 If somebody wants to create gnome/xfce/whatever subdir there and is able to
figure out everything necessary themselves :), go ahead.