[Portland] Repository needed

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri Mar 3 19:09:48 EET 2006

On Thursday 02 March 2006 20:48, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> I mainly intend the address book functions to serve as a base for
> discussion, i.e. let "users" (the ISV developers) check if they need more,
> a different approach, whatever.

 Hmm, okay. I'd actually prefer if some of them managed to speak already now,
but what the hell. Feel free to commit (please update your API.txt changes to
the latest changes WRT the conventions).

 I'll add a support for marking things as stable/experimental and building
only-stable/all depending on a switch, so that we can hopefully get this APIs
thing moving.

> See attached files for the port to the CVS dapi.
> The file dapi-addr-new contains the newly added files, with full path, for
> example dapi/test/test_addressbook.c

 Hmm ... diff -N -r :) ?

--
Lubos Lunak