[Portland] Consistent messaging

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Fri Mar 10 00:08:19 EET 2006

The thinking is to have a somewhat formal "preview release" by the end
of the month and use that as a talking point to ask for targeted
feedback. If there are specific things about requirements that you would
like to see clearified please make a note to that effect in the
freedesktop.org wiki.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman

need
>> to know what it IS.  Please check out the following text and .png.
>
>Very good idea.
>Last week, when I posted about the current efforts to the OSDL
>Desktop_architects list, even active observers like Jeremy White seemed
>have missed that the Portland mailinglist existed, let alone the
projects
>discussed there.
>
>> The Portland Project is working in concert with the Linux Standards
Base