[Portland] dapi-0.1

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Fri Mar 17 19:57:04 EET 2006

On Thursday 16 March 2006 22:19, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 March 2006 16:21, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  Yeah, yeah, it's here :).
> >
> >  Source code, anonymous access:
> >  cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freedesktop.org:/cvs/portland co
> > portland/dapi
> >
> >  (I'll even tag it as soon as I recall how to do that.)
> >
> >  It should be usable by now and eagerly awaits your testing ;).
>
> Attached is a patch that fixes the build system for builddir != srcdir
> Please commit yourself, CVS accout application still pending.

CVS account has been created this afternoon, I just commited the addressbook
access API.

Just in case anyone wonders: I am aware that addressbook access is one of the
long term goals, but in case of KDE this is one of my areas of expertise[1]
and I thought it might be interesting to play with / comment on :)

Cheers,
Kevin

[1] I am developing a commandline client for KDE's addressbook
http://www.sbox.tugraz.at/home/v/voyager/kabcclient/

--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>
Qt/KDE Developer, Debian User