[Portland] 2006 Desktop Developers' Conference: Call For Papers

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Mon Mar 27 23:24:41 EEST 2006

I would like to bring this years DDC to everyone's attention. It will be
a great opportunity to sit together and hash out any Portland issues
that may still be open by then. I plan to give a presentation about
Portland at DDC, let me know if anyone wants to join me.

See also http://www.desktopcon.org/2006/event_info.php

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman